I FOUND IT AGAIN YES
i was scrolling and i nearly had a subliminal heart attack when i saw it.
What the figgety fuck is a subliminal heart attack
Please reblog if you know anyone who might take party drugs.
I’m not an emt yet, but everytime I see someone do drugs, I just hope they’re smart enough to remember these points.
I really love this, because as someone with anxiety when I did take party drugs way back when I was always scared of going to the hospital because I didnt want to be arrested…..even when I bad tripped and cried in the bathroom for 10 hours because I thought Jeff was trying to murder me. I dont do party drugs anymore, but it still is comforting to me….seriously.
Most EMTS and medics I’ve met are some of the most non-judgmental folks ever. Look, we love helping people and saving lives. That’s what we went to school for. Help us help you, and everyone will fare better for it.
i know a few emts and theyre all great people
Anonymous asked: being a barista is like my dreamjob omg ;~~~;
- one time a woman brought her drink back because she thought it was green… it was the reflection of her coat in the coffee.
- the other day a drunk came in, yelled bitch at me at the till, punched the door and was then arrested for brandishing scissors outside.
- literally every five minutes someone will order a “regular” coffee. there is no such size as regular where i work. i have to get them to specify every single time.
- my fingers and arms are constantly dry because i have to wash my hands of syrup and milk, or after clearing something away a million times an hour.
- people don’t say please, or thank you, and it starts to eat away at your soul.
- they also throw money on the counter instead of placing it in your hands.
- teenagers come in, sit down with their own food and pop, and then cuss at you when you have to tell them to leave.
- cake gets crushed into the carpet that you have to scrub up. on your knees. in the windows. where people walk past. it’s not so much Cinderella esque as exhausting.
- i would recommend picking a different dream job bby. being a barista is not glamorous at all.
"Your too fat."
"I didn’t know [insert character] was black!"
"Why don’t you do more black cosplays?"
"Cosplay to your size!"
"I don’t think that looks right on you, why don’t you cosplay [insert character] instead?"
"Why is [insert character] black? They’re not black in the show."
"You shouldn’t cross-play, it looks weird on you."
"Your boobs are too big for [insert character]."
To everyone who as ever posted a comment or question like this, my answer:
I am a black plus size female cosplayer, if you don’t like it… well honestly I don’t care. The more you comment like an idiot, the more it feeds my will power to prove I’m an amazing cosplayer, not matter what you say. I may have days, or even weeks when I feel down about myself, but that will never stop me from doing what I love. I may have large boobs, chubby stomach, double chin, hair on my face, dark spots around my face and body, and a flat butt, but I rock any cosplay I put on. So grow up, and get out of my face. <3
I don’t even know why tumblr is so addicting like all you do is look at pictures and click a button
- School: no shoulder-revealing shirts
- Student: why?
- School: you might ferociously anal fist each other in the hallway
okay but let me tell you that we bought this as a gag gift for a het friend of mine, who promptly sprinkled that shit into her mouth and gave her fiance a blowjob
it went as awful as you can imagine, it’s literally off-brand pop-rocks. both of them got yeast infections, because apparently some of it went into his urethra
do not fucking put candy on your dick, don’t put sugar in your dick, don’t stick your sugar coated dick in someone and don’t buy this for your dumb ass het friends
ok then good to know
i am demisexual meaning i am only attracted to those born of gods or who are themselves a deity. move out of the way assholes, i’m gonna fuck zeus
she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts
she’s cheer captain and I respect her right to wear whatever she wants and participate in traditionally ‘feminine’ activities because I understand that life is not about condemning another woman’s personal choices just because she doesn’t ‘deserve’ the boy i have a crush on
- Topic: DIVERSITY IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE
- Anthony Mackie: We’re in a day and age where kids deserve someone they can look up to. I’m very proud of Scarlett with what she’s been able to do with Black Widow, and how little girls can sit back and see that she doesn’t have to have superpowers, she’s just a badass. While being cool and a chick. And I like the fact that little brown kids can say, ‘hey, the Falcon is there now’, and little green kids can say, ‘the Hulk’s there’. Don’t want to leave out the Martians. I think it’s very important, and I think Marvel has been at the forefront of that, giving people the opportunity to represent every aspect of culture. It’s definitely something that was on the table, and on my mind when I decided to sign on to this project.
- Topic: FANS COMPLAINING ABOUT CASTING ON GROUNDS OF RACE
- Anthony Mackie: Superman, black would be the coolest dude in the world. Imagine Sam Jackson in a cape. Running around. That would be a good movie.
- I think what a lot of people don’t get is, these people aren’t real. If you cast a black dude as John F Kennedy, that’s wrong. If you cast a white dude as Martin Luther King, that’s wrong. These people aren’t real. The suits aren’t real. There aren’t really superheroes in the world.
- At some point in time, you have to steep yourself in reality and say, ‘hey, it’s not about what they look like, it’s about casting a good actor in the role. If you’re sitting at home and you can’t see a black guy as Nick Fury, maybe there’s something wrong with you.
famous white proverbs
- "FREEDOM OF SPEECH"
- "STOP PULLING THE RACE CARD"
- "MY BEST FRIEND/BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND/WIFE/ HUSBAND/GRANDMOTHER’S SISTER’S UNCLE’S COUSIN IS BLACK"
- "UM IF SOMEONE SAID THIS ABOUT A BLACK PERSON IT WOULD BE RACIST"
- "THIS APPLE JUICE IS TOO SPICY"
You know those gifs you see of elephants painting and everyones like “oh wow that’s so amazing and intelligent I love elephants”?
If you really love those elephants, read this and stop reblogging those gifs.
okay good post raising awareness of the abuse of…
I can 300% relate to this
THEIR NOSES GET COLD AND CATS ARE SO CUTE
The news: A new scientific study from Princeton researchers Martin Gilens and Benjamin I. Page has finally put some science behind the recently popular argument that the United States isn’t a democracy any more. And they’ve found that in fact, America is basically an oligarchy.
An oligarchy is a system where power is effectively wielded by a small number of individuals defined by their status called oligarchs. Members of the oligarchy are the rich, the well connected and the politically powerful, as well as particularly well placed individuals in institutions like banking and finance or the military.
For their study, Gilens and Page compiled data from roughly 1,800 different policy initiatives in the years between 1981 and 2002. They then compared those policy changes with the expressed opinion of the United State public. Comparing the preferences of the average American at the 50th percentile of income to what those Americans at the 90th percentile preferred, as well as the opinions of major lobbying or business groups, the researchers found out that the government followed the directives set forth by the latter two much more often.
It’s beyond alarming. As Gilens and Page write, “the preferences of the average American appear to have only a minuscule, near-zero, statistically non-significant impact upon public policy.” In other words, their statistics say your opinion literally does not matter.
That might explain why mandatory background checks on gun sales supported by 83% to 91% of Americans aren’t in place, or why Congress has taken no action on greenhouse gas emissions even when such legislation is supported by the vast majority of citizens.
This problem has been steadily escalating for four decades. While there are some limitations to their data set, economists Thomas Piketty and Emmanuel Saez constructed income statistics based on IRS data that go back to 1913. They found that the gap between the ultra-wealthy and the rest of us is much bigger than you would think…